You know how popular DokuCraft Texture Pack is! It is the update version of the preceding doku texture packs exist in Minecraft world. It is actually made by the developers after the spam made by the fans in one forum in connection to the clarification from DokuCraft that there will be no more update in the texture packs. It is indeed very fortunate that they listen to the fans and make one update that will give new improve the texture in Minecraft 1.2.5 world. DokuCraft Texture Pack features many options that can be easily chosen and applied to the game. That’s why it is such a great texture pack to be missed.
DokuCraft Texture Pack: Feature and Installation
DokuCraft Texture Pack uses RPG –based texture which employs Medieval style. It becomes very popular lately and comes in three different kinds which include Normal, Light and Dark. Each of the kind has special characteristic that bring unique flavor to the game. Aside from the features above, you can find many more features that will help you craft your Minecraft world more beautifully. Just give it a try and see what you can get from it.
Many people have added DokuCraft Texture Pack into their game and find it very easy to install dokucraft texture pack download. The steps go as follows:
1. Make sure that MCPatcher HD has been installed properly in your Minecraft
2. Download the files that you need
3. Navigate to the “texturepacks” folder and drag the zip files you have download into the folder
4. Go to Start> Run > %appdata% > .minecraft> texturepacks , or
5. Run the game and go to “Mods and Texture Packs” and then press Open button
6. Finish the installation and Enjoy!
DokuCraft Texture Pack Minecraft 1.2.5 Download Link
It is pretty easy to install DokuCraft Texture Pack that you get from the updated information here, right?