MCPatcher HD Fix 2.1.0 is the latest version of MCPatcher and compatible with minecraft 1.9, With this patch you can change the texture packs of the game without exit the game/repatching game. This is very useful tools, because you can try much new minecraft texture packs without loss your time. This java application also you allows to change texture packs from one size to other size. Below is screenshot of this application:
Instuction Installing MCPatcher HD Fix 2.1.0
1. Download MCPatcher HD Fix 2.1.0 from link above of this post.
2. Double click the Patcher
3. Click Patch, you dont need any texture pack at this step
4. Start the game then click Mods and Texture Pack List
5. Click texture packs folder, when you dont see anything you go to Minecraft root folder and go to “texturepacks” folder then copy and paste a texture packs inside there.
6. Enjoy switching between texture packs without repatching the game!
Below is video to installing MCPatcher HD Fix 2.1.0 on your computer:
Download MCPatcher HD Fix 2.1.0 for minecraft 1.7.3 from link below: